• Mutiny BBS

From Divarin@VERT/MUTINY to All on Thu Feb 7 14:42:26 2019
    Coming to you from Cleveland, OH!
    Mutiny BBS is (yet another) Synchronet BBS which started last Christmas (2018) and just now finally got around to joining Dove Net.

So why call Mutiny? Well Mutiny has a small but active and engaging BBS door gaming community so when you want to play some Global War or something else you'll actually have someone to play against.

Mutiny is a part of BBSLink so in addition to the nearly 30 games hosted on Mutiny you can play all of BBSLink's games as well.

By playing games on Mutiny you can win coupon codes good at JadedChicken.com
    , an online store I also run which sells vintage games and other such stuff.

You can log onto Mutiny at MutinyBBS.com port 2332 (or 2232 for SSH)

---
    þ Synchronet þ MutinyBBS.com port 2332
  • From Divarin@VERT/MUTINY to All on Mon Aug 3 19:44:11 2020
    Hey all It's been a while since my last shameless plug so I thought I'd throw out another for my BBS.

Mutiny BBS is a Synchronet BBS with over 30 door games. There's a fair bit of activity in the games section especially in Global Wars.

Web: mutinybbs.com
    Telnet: mutinybbs.com:2332
    SSH: mutinybbs.com:2232

Oh there's also a couple of door games I wrote myself online there, Capers and a Trivia game which uses a Trivia API to fetch questions.

---
  • From Divarin@VERT/MUTINY to All on Sat Dec 26 17:27:02 2020
    Hey all, time once again for a shameless plug for my board:

Mutiny!

telnet: mutinybbs.com:2332
    ssh : mutinybbs.com:2232
    web : http://mutinybbs.com (includes JavaScript telnet client)

37 local door games plus BBS link games
    currently active Global War games going on among others.
    Also a couple Mutiny originals: Capers and Trivia (which uses open trivia API)

I've been refactoring the menus making them more simplified and styled more similar to the main menu from Quantum Link (since QLink/PlayNet was the inspiration behind Mutiny in Season 2 of Halt and Catch Fire and that fictional online service is the inspiration for my board :) )

Also been adding e-zines and other text files. Adding shareware CD-Roms to the files section, and generally making the board a useful asset for getting online with vintage computers.

---