• The Outer Limits (1990s version)

From Nightfox@VERT/DIGDIST to All on Sun Jul 28 01:26:49 2013
    Did anyone watch the 1990s version of The Outer Limits? I watched reruns of it on cable around 1999-2001 or so and enjoyed it, and recently I've been watching episodes of it again via Hulu. I enjoyed the show when I was first watching it, and still enjoy it to some extent, but at the same time it seems a bit campy to me now. It's like it tries too hard to make its point. For anyone else who has watched the show, what do you think?

Nightfox

---
    þ Synchronet þ Digital Distortion BBS - digitaldistortionbbs.com
  • From Khelair@VERT/TINFOIL to Nightfox on Tue Aug 6 23:18:47 2013
    Re: The Outer Limits (1990s version)
    By: Nightfox to All on Sat Jul 27 2013 20:26:49

Did anyone watch the 1990s version of The Outer Limits? I watched reruns of on cable around 1999-2001 or so and enjoyed it, and recently I've been watch episodes of it again via Hulu. I enjoyed the show when I was first watching it, and still enjoy it to some extent, but at the same time it seems a bit campy to me now. It's like it tries too hard to make its point. For anyone else who has watched the show, what do you think?

I think you hit the nail on the head, my good man.

-The opinions expressed are not necessarily an advocation of any of the aforementioned ideologies, concepts, or actions. We still have the freedom of speech, for now, and I enjoy using it in a satirical or ficticious manner to amuse myself-

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a
    revolutionary act." -- George Orwell

---
    þ Synchronet þ Tinfoil Tetrahedron : telnet bismaninfo.hopto.org 8023 : http:8080