• Re: favorite music

From Drinkmud_Thrustraw@VERT/THEMIDNI to Zombie Mambo on Thu Apr 2 12:26:50 2020
    Iron maiden is great. While definitely not as good as their older stuff, I think 'A matter of Life and Death' was pretty good for a modern maiden album.

Also I'm fairly new to BBS. Am I replying correctly? I'm not sure how to quote previous messages.

---
    þ Synchronet þ THE MIDNIGHT CAFE -- themidnightcafe.ddns.net The Last Stand For Free Speech O
  • From The Lizard Master@VERT/NITEEYES to Drinkmud_Thrustraw on Thu Apr 2 22:31:26 2020
    Re: Re: favorite music
    By: Drinkmud_Thrustraw to Zombie Mambo on Thu Apr 02 2020 12:26 pm

Iron maiden is great. While definitely not as good as their older stuff, I think 'A matter of Life and Death' was pretty good for a modern maiden album.

Also I'm fairly new to BBS. Am I replying correctly? I'm not sure how to quote previous messages.

I use space bar to check off what is quoted assuming you are using the default sync reply (I think you were from vert).

---TLM

---
    þ Synchronet þ My Brand-New BBS
  • From HusTler@VERT/HAVENS to The Lizard Master on Sat Apr 4 12:59:27 2020
    By: The Lizard Master to Drinkmud_Thrustraw on Thu Apr 02 2020 10:31 pm

I use space bar to check off what is quoted assuming you are using the default sync reply (I think you were from vert).

Yep.. you got it. Other editors like Slyedit are different. When is doubt just use the help menu for the editor you using.

HusTler@havens.synchro.net
    Proud operator Synchronet BBS

---
    þ Synchronet þ Havens BBS havens.synchro.net
  • From HusTler@VERT/HAVENS to The Lizard Master on Sat Apr 4 13:00:09 2020
    By: The Lizard Master to Drinkmud_Thrustraw on Thu Apr 02 2020 10:31 pm

Yep.. you got it. Other editors like Slyedit are different. When in doubt just use the help menu for the editor you using.

HusTler@havens.synchro.net
    Proud operator Synchronet BBS

---
    þ Synchronet þ Havens BBS havens.synchro.net
  • From Zombie Mambo@VERT/ZZONE to Drinkmud_Thrustraw on Tue Apr 14 01:10:50 2020
    By: Drinkmud_Thrustraw to Zombie Mambo on Thu Apr 02 2020 12:26 pm

yes you're replying right, when asked if you want to quote original, say Y and then enter the line numbers you wish to quote.
    Welcome!

Thanks,
    Zombie Mambo

---
    þ Synchronet þ +-=[ The Zombie Zone BBS * hcow.dynu.net:61912 ]=-+
  • From Nightfox@VERT/DIGDIST to Zombie Mambo on Tue Apr 14 00:25:30 2020
    By: Zombie Mambo to Drinkmud_Thrustraw on Mon Apr 13 2020 08:10 pm

yes you're replying right, when asked if you want to quote original, say Y and then enter the line numbers you wish to quote.
    Welcome!

Your reply is ironic, since you didn't quote anything..

Nightfox

---
    þ Synchronet þ Digital Distortion: digitaldistortionbbs.com