• HAM hardware

From Khelair@VERT/TINFOIL to All on Fri Dec 13 23:15:39 2013
    Hey if anybody finds or has any HAM equipment that they'd like to sell for a price lower than the standards on the internet, I'd really be interested in hearing about it. I know it's not likely, but I figured I'd ask anyway. I'm working on getting my system patched into AX.25 and I really want to get my FCC licenses soon, but I'm currently a single father with no income and, well, I got kicked out of the place I was staying, out into the cold, a couple of weeks back here. I'm staying with a friend kind enough to allow me and to help me out while I try to get back on my feet. Things like this keep me sane (more or less) with all of the stress that I'm under, especially lately, though. It's not just that, or the fact that I'm sick, or the fact that I've lost 2 very important people in my life since September, either... The family that is putting a roof over my son's head and my own also has 6 kids with them full time, and 8 two days a week, at least. Of course, my vehicle is broken down due to the cold right now, too. So yeah, diversions help out a lot.
    Since I'm kind of a pity case right now, I'm comfortable with a netmail (Khelair@TINFOIL), if anybody doesn't want to be seen contributing to my welfare in public. :)
    Best wishes.

-- Greetings, NSA, and best wishes

---
    þ Synchronet