• 10 Meter Contest

From Timesoarer@VERT/DRAC to All on Sun Dec 15 02:52:53 2013
    Did anyone get on the 10 meter contest today? What a great contest! I had a few from Europe but mostly West Coast I had only about 35 or so contacts. The scan and pounce kind. It proves the the band rally does work good when allot of people are on. i like looking at QRZ and seeing the big towers and a bunch of them (farms) thinking about all I need was a wire up about 30 feet. I look forward to it again next year.

KD0BVI - Join our local Monday night net if you would.. our Echolink Node is 710459 starting at 8pm CST

---
    þ Synchronet þ Draconian BBS - Boone, Iowa - drac.synchro.net
  • From KF5QEO@VERT/MAINLINE to Timesoarer on Mon Dec 16 19:49:14 2013
    Re: 10 Meter Contest
    By: Timesoarer to All on Sun Dec 15 2013 02:52:53

Did anyone get on the 10 meter contest today? What a great contest! I
    had a few from Europe but mostly West Coast I had only about 35 or so
    UGH! I can't believe! I missed it!!!! oh man!

---
    þ Synchronet þ Roach Guts -- kingcoder.net
  • From Timesoarer@VERT/DRAC to KF5QEO on Tue Dec 17 09:44:59 2013
    By: KF5QEO to Timesoarer on Mon Dec 16 2013 07:49 pm

Nice to see another HAM in here? where from? Yeah, I heard about it on our local ARES net.. Call ours on Monday 8PM CST if you want.. say you read it or something.. our node is 710459 or KD0NEB repeater.. If you have any there that has echolink that me know.. I'm trying to build a list of Net's to Call.. The band was LOUD too worked great all I have is a DiPole.

73's
    KD0BVI

---
    þ Synchronet þ Draconian BBS - Boone, Iowa - drac.synchro.net
  • From Curly@VERT/TSGC to Timesoarer on Tue Dec 17 08:54:57 2013
    By: Timesoarer to KF5QEO on Tue Dec 17 2013 09:44 am

By: KF5QEO to Timesoarer on Mon Dec 16 2013 07:49 pm

Nice to see another HAM in here? where from? Yeah, I heard about it on our local ARES net.. Call ours on Monday 8PM CST if you want.. say you read it o something.. our node is 710459 or KD0NEB repeater.. If you have any there that has echolink that me know.. I'm trying to build a list of Net's to Call The band was LOUD too worked great all I have is a DiPole.

73's
    KD0BVI

gez, what a bunch of hams

"Practise safe Lunch, Use a Condiment"

---
    þ Synchronet þ Three Stooges - Las Vegas, Nv - tsgc.synchro.net