þ Synchronet þ PhantomRage Studios: Telnet://phantomrage.org
  • From Weatherman@VERT/TLCBBS to Phantomrage on Wed Jun 30 16:07:00 2010
    P ³ is this group active still?
    P ³
    P ³ PhantomRage Studios BBS!
    P ³
    P ³ ---
    P ³ þ Synchronet þ PhantomRage Studios: Telnet://phantomrage.org

Semi-active. Every now and again there'll be a posting. I'm somewhat surprised there wasn't more posting here just prior or right after Field
    Day...

---
    þ JABBER v1.2 þ If a mute swears, does his mother wash his hands with soap?
    þ Synchronet þ The Lost Chord BBS, Elmira Heights NY - thelostchord.dns2go.com:6080
  • From Fort@VERT to Phantomrage on Wed Jun 30 23:12:00 2010
    Phantomrage wrote to All <=-

is this group active still?

sort-of

----

Rob Starr
    Lord Time SysOp of
    Time Warp of the Future BBS
    Telnet://Time.Synchro.Net:24
    ICQ #11868133 or # 70398519
    Yahoo : lordtime2000 AIM : lordtime20000 MSN : Lord Time

... I call things as I see them; If I didn't see them, I make them up!
    --- MultiMail/Win32 v0.49
    þ Synchronet þ Vertrauen þ Home of Synchronet þ telnet://vert.synchro.net
  • From Phantomrage@VERT/PRS to Weatherman on Thu Jul 1 00:51:00 2010
    Semi-active. Every now and again there'll be a posting. I'm somewhat surprised there wasn't more posting here just prior or right after Field Day...

Field day? What is that?! LOL, that was a dead event here in Nevada. A few people tried to have a event. But it was a bust.

PhantomRage Studios BBS!

---
  • From Crash_Override@VERT/DMINE to Phantomrage on Tue Jul 13 15:52:43 2010

Semi-active. Every now and again there'll be a posting. I'm somewhat surprised there wasn't more posting here just prior or right after Field Day...

Field day? What is that?! LOL, that was a dead event here in Nevada. A few people tried to have a event. But it was a bust.

PhantomRage Studios BBS!

---
    It's an event where well-meaning hams pretend to prepare for emergencies that will either never happen or scenarios in which they will never be called upon

---
    þ Synchronet þ Diamond Mine Online BBS - bbs.dmine.net
  • From John Guillory@VERT/MAINLINE to Crash_Override on Wed Jul 14 02:14:02 2010
    Re: Re: any radio talk?
    By: Crash_Override to Phantomrage on Tue Jul 13 2010 10:52 am

It's an event where well-meaning hams pretend to prepare for emergencies tha will either never happen or scenarios in which they will never be called upo
    So they're talking about Elvis Aaron Presly marrying Ferrah Fawcette and then getting elected president of the United States, cleaning up all the oil in the gulf, inventing a new car that can do 120mph on Battery power, using a series of watch batteries that will run a car without charging for aproximately one month with charging stations (city provided free) on every corner. Every person will be provided with free vehichles that run on battery power with unlimited free repairs once they reach the age of 16.

Is that what they've been talking about? ;-) You said it'd never happen....

---
    þ Synchronet þ Roach Guts - roachguts.com
  • From ThePatriot@VERT/EMCOMMNY to Crash_Override on Tue Apr 5 02:13:00 2011
    Re: Re: any radio talk?
    By: Crash_Override to Phantomrage on Tue Jul 13 2010 11:52 am

Semi-active. Every now and again there'll be a posting. I'm somewhat surprised there wasn't more posting here just prior or right after Fie Day...

PhantomRage Studios BBS!

---
    It's an event where well-meaning hams pretend to prepare for emergencies tha will either never happen or scenarios in which they will never be called upo

You mean like Katrina, Japan Tsunami, East Coast Blackout, search and rescue calls?

---
    þ Synchronet þ EmCommNYC - emcommny.synchro.net