• Calling Chicago & Suburban Hams

From CrashOverride@VERT/DMINE to All on Thu Sep 9 07:32:27 2010
    Looking for anyone interested in two meter or seventy centimeter simplex. repeaters are dead for the most part, and only one active two meter simplex that sees it's activity come & go. I know many are like me, trying to survive this economy and the circumstances that life can bring in times such as this, but let's all think about fun if we can, and have a relaxing evening warming
    up a frequency!

---
    þ Synchronet þ Diamond Mine Online BBS - bbs.dmine.net
  • From Tim Wray@VERT/BACKWOOD to CrashOverride on Thu Sep 9 14:57:20 2010
    Re: Calling Chicago & Suburban Hams
    By: CrashOverride to All on Thu Sep 09 2010 02:32 am

Looking for anyone interested in two meter or seventy centimeter simplex. repeaters are dead for the most part, and only one active two meter simplex that sees it's activity come & go. I know many are like me, trying to surviv this economy and the circumstances that life can bring in times such as this but let's all think about fun if we can, and have a relaxing evening warming up a frequency!

I'm down in Southern IN, but I'm sure I can rig up our local repeater's echolink setup on 70CM to something in your area at the very least. Of course, that's obviously not simplex, but better than nothing.

73 DE KB9SNL

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Tim Wray, Sysop
    Backwood Realm BBS
    Bedford, Indiana
    bwrbbs.dyndns.org
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

---
    þ Synchronet þ The Backwood Realm BBS - bwrbbs.dyndns.org - In the heart of Southern Indiana
  • From CrashOverride@VERT/DMINE to Tim Wray on Sat Sep 11 01:18:33 2010

Looking for anyone interested in two meter or seventy centimeter
    simplex. repeaters are dead for the most part, and only one active two meter simplex that sees it's activity come & go. I know many are like
    me, trying to surviv this economy and the circumstances that life can bring in times such as this but let's all think about fun if we can, and have a relaxing evening warming up a frequency!

I'm down in Southern IN, but I'm sure I can rig up our local repeater's echolink setup on 70CM to something in your area at the very least. Of course, that's obviously not simplex, but better than nothing.

73 DE KB9SNL

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Tim Wray, Sysop
    Backwood Realm BBS
    Bedford, Indiana
    bwrbbs.dyndns.org
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

---
    þ Synchronet þ The Backwood Realm BBS - bwrbbs.dyndns.org - In the heart
    of Southern Indiana

Alrighty! We'll make a go of it, and maybe we'll see some other people join
    in. Let's try the 442.575 with a + offset and 114.8PL / use the AA9VI-R via echolink. What's a good day and time for you? We just have to make sure we don't do any Thursday evenings...we have the club net going at 8PM until
    around 9PM.

---
  • From CrashOverride@VERT/DMINE to CrashOverride on Sat Sep 11 06:52:28 2010

Looking for anyone interested in two meter or seventy centimeter simplex. repeaters are dead for the most part, and only one active
    two meter simplex that sees it's activity come & go. I know many are like me, trying to surviv this economy and the circumstances that
    life can bring in times such as this but let's all think about fun if we can, and have a relaxing evening warming up a frequency!

73 DE KB9SNL

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Tim Wray, Sysop
    Backwood Realm BBS
    Bedford, Indiana
    bwrbbs.dyndns.org
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

---
    þ Synchronet þ The Backwood Realm BBS - bwrbbs.dyndns.org - In the
    heart of Southern Indiana

Alrighty! We'll make a go of it, and maybe we'll see some other people join in. Let's try the 442.725 with a + offset and 114.8PL / use the AA9VI-R via echolink. What's a good day and time for you? We just have to make sure we don't do any Thursday evenings...we have the club net going at 8PM until around 9PM.

Note: I corrected th efrequency. Instead of 575 it should be 725.

---