• Treasure Shell

From Magic Man@VERT/PORTWIZ to All on Sun Apr 17 06:06:00 2005
    I couldn't wait any longer. Treasure shell is now up on VERT.
    FILENAME: MM_TS10.ZIP

Please check it out, it took me about 2 weeks to create, i think it could use a little more pizazz on the menus but this shells is the MOST AWESOME shell you ever seen. It turns your SBBS into something completely differnt look. Default OFF , Treasure ON check it out please! Thats what im talking about!

Download it and see how cool looking your bbs becomes. the .src is amazing you can edit it to your liking if you want. I really would appriecate if you just check it out and let me know if its great or if it sucks... Thanks!!

Magic Man

---
    þ Synchronet þ Wizards Realm
  • From Maverick@VERT/CLINIC to Magic Man on Fri Apr 22 18:20:00 2005
    I couldn't wait any longer. Treasure shell is now up on VERT.
    FILENAME: MM_TS10.ZIP

Please check it out, it took me about 2 weeks to create, i think it could
    use
    a little more pizazz on the menus but this shells is the MOST AWESOME shell you
    ever seen. It turns your SBBS into something completely differnt look. Default OFF , Treasure ON check it out please! Thats what im talking about!

Download it and see how cool looking your bbs becomes. the .src is amazing you
    can edit it to your liking if you want. I really would appriecate if you
    just
    check it out and let me know if its great or if it sucks... Thanks!!

Magic Man

---
    þ Synchronet þ Wizards Realm

Everything is looking good!

---
    þ Synchronet þ The Clinic BBS telnet://clinic.synchro.net http://clinic.synchro.net
  • From Tracker1@VERT/TRN to Magic Man on Thu Apr 28 13:05:00 2005
    Magic Man wrote:
    Download it and see how cool looking your bbs becomes. the .src is amazing you
    can edit it to your liking if you want. I really would appriecate if you just
    check it out and let me know if its great or if it sucks... Thanks!!

feel free to login here sometime.. also, what's the telnet addy for your board?

--
    Michael J. Ryan - tracker1(at)theroughnecks(dot)net - www.theroughnecks.net icq: 4935386 - AIM/AOL: azTracker1 - Y!: azTracker1 - MSN/Win: (email)

---
    þ Synchronet þ theroughnecks.net - you know you want it