• SPORT! Shell

From Beta@VERT/TALAMASC/ROVER to U. Crazy Diamond on Sun Jun 13 00:54:00 1999
    I just kinda patched Sport! Shell back together, I'm working on a setup similar to the rest, where you can use the arow keys to move around, but for no I just stole the file section outa default.src and put it in there. :)
    L8r
    Beta

---
    þ Synchronet þ TAG! Your it!
  • From Beta@VERT to All on Sat Dec 7 07:37:47 2002
    I know I know, I play with this thing like once a year for a week or so, maybe I'll finish it someday.... Anyways, here is my latest conundrum/idea. I want to be able to bring up a window ontop of the menu to input a search string into. Eg. when you goto search fore a file I want this to come up

ÉÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍ» ÇÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄĶ
    ºSPORT!shell º
    º º
    º Search for Filename(s) º
    º º ÈÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍͼ

and I want an input right under the Search for Filenames(s) bit.... Any idea's?
    Beta

---
    þ Synchronet þ Vertrauen þ Home of Synchronet þ [vert/cvs/bbs].synchro.net
  • From Digital Man@VERT to Beta on Sat Dec 7 07:54:54 2002
    Re: SPORT! Shell
    By: Beta to All on Fri Dec 06 2002 11:37 pm

I know I know, I play with this thing like once a year for a week or so, maybe I'll finish it someday.... Anyways, here is my latest conundrum/idea. want to be able to bring up a window ontop of the menu to input a search str into. Eg. when you goto search fore a file I want this to come up

ÉÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍ» ÇÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄĶ
    ºSPORT!shell º
    º º
    º Search for Filename(s) º
    º º ÈÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍͼ

Use ANSI cursor positioning (e.g. GOTOXY).

digital man

---
  • From Beta@VERT to Digital Man on Sat Dec 7 18:44:12 2002
    By: Digital Man to Beta on Fri Dec 06 2002 11:54 pm

Beta

---
  • From Beta@VERT to Digital Man on Sat Dec 7 18:47:26 2002
    By: Digital Man to Beta on Fri Dec 06 2002 11:54 pm

Okay, dummy in the house here.... You mean a ANSI command, not a Baja command right?
    Beta

---