• id bulletins

From Ice@VERT/AZONE to All on Mon May 14 22:06:00 2001
    i have wrote a bulletin program in baja 2.10 but am having a error.
    in my code i have the following :

cmdkey 1
    chkfile "%zmenu/idbullet/bullet1.*"
    if_true
    cls
    menu idbullet/bullet1
    end_if
    end_cmd

i have that set in the code for 1-20 but when i hit 2 it automatically prints bullet2 instead of waiting for either a 0 for 20 or inter for 2
    and also if i hit say a letter or anyother key that isnt configged it exits the program
    i've even tried getcmd and changing the bulletin numbers to letters with the following

getcmd "?abcdefghijklmnopqrst"

and still errors.
    i want it to be numbered bulletins 1-20 can anyone help me figure out the proper code so the bulletin program will work?

also if anyone has a login matrix i can get the source code for that would be great, i have matrix.src in sbbs/exec but i also wanna make one with number or letter input commands.

trying to finish up synchronet mod development kit version 5.0

i noticed alot of bbs's using versions 3 and 4 i worte in 96 so im gonna make one for sync 3

daniel
    the arctic zone bbs
    arcticzone.dns2go.com

---
    þ Synchronet þ The Arctic Zone BBS - arcticzone.dns2go.com
  • From Digital Man@VERT to Ice on Tue May 15 02:23:55 2001
    RE: id bulletins
    BY: Ice to All on Mon May 14 2001 10:06 pm

i have wrote a bulletin program in baja 2.10 but am having a error.
    in my code i have the following :

cmdkey 1
    chkfile "%zmenu/idbullet/bullet1.*"
    if_true
    cls
    menu idbullet/bullet1
    end_if
    end_cmd

i have that set in the code for 1-20 but when i hit 2 it automatically print bullet2 instead of waiting for either a 0 for 20 or inter for 2
    and also if i hit say a letter or anyother key that isnt configged it exits program
    i've even tried getcmd and changing the bulletin numbers to letters with the following

getcmd "?abcdefghijklmnopqrst"

and still errors.
    i want it to be numbered bulletins 1-20 can anyone help me figure out the proper code so the bulletin program will work?

Use GETSTR or GETNUM instead of GETCMD.

Rob

---
    þ Synchronet þ Vertrauen þ Home of Synchronet þ [vert/cvs/bbs].synchro.net