• problem

From Hax0r@VERT/HAX0RQWK to All on Sat Jul 21 15:16:00 2001
    Ok, so i have the following line of baja which seems to be problematic...

printfile "%ZMENU\SYSINFO.ANS" P_NOABORT|P_OPENCLOSE

when i try to run the module, i get the following error: --------------------------------------------------------
    File not found.
    c:\sbbs\text\MENU\SYSINFO.ANS .0|.3 --------------------------------------------------------

If i take off the modifiers (P_NOABORT|P_OPENCLOSE), it works just fine... so i'm not quite sure why its bitching otherwise.

---
    þ Synchronet þ .. hax0r's palace .. you've just been hax0r'd ..
  • From Digital Man@VERT to Hax0r on Sat Jul 21 13:48:01 2001
    RE: problem
    BY: Hax0r to All on Sat Jul 21 2001 03:16 pm

Ok, so i have the following line of baja which seems to be problematic...

printfile "%ZMENU\SYSINFO.ANS" P_NOABORT|P_OPENCLOSE

when i try to run the module, i get the following error: --------------------------------------------------------
    File not found.
    c:\sbbs\text\MENU\SYSINFO.ANS .0|.3 --------------------------------------------------------

If i take off the modifiers (P_NOABORT|P_OPENCLOSE), it works just fine... s i'm not quite sure why its bitching otherwise.

It's a bug in the compiler. Use a str var for the path instead and it should work fine.

-Rob

---
    þ Synchronet þ Vertrauen þ Home of Synchronet þ [vert/cvs/bbs].synchro.net
  • From Hax0r@VERT/HAX0RQWK to Digital Man on Sat Jul 21 17:50:00 2001
    BY: Digital Man to Hax0r on Sat Jul 21 2001 01:48 pm

It's a bug in the compiler. Use a str var for the path instead and it shoul work fine.

is it something thats goings to get fixed at some point in time, or will this be a permanent issue?

---
    þ Synchronet þ .. hax0r's palace .. you've just been hax0r'd ..
  • From Digital Man@VERT to Hax0r on Sun Jul 22 01:55:38 2001
    BY: Hax0r to Digital Man on Sat Jul 21 2001 05:50 pm

It's a bug in the compiler. Use a str var for the path instead and it sho work fine.

is it something thats goings to get fixed at some point in time, or will thi be a permanent issue?

It's currently pretty low priority since you can just use a variable as a work-around.

-Rob

---
    þ Synchronet þ Vertrauen þ Home of Synchronet þ [vert/cvs/bbs].synchro.net