• Australian radio theory handbook

From Vk3jed@432:1/101 to All on Tue Oct 4 14:45:00 2016
    Are you studying for your amateur licence? Or do you simply want a reference to further your radio hobby?

This book was released earlier this year to meet the need of Australians wishing to get into amateur radio (but would be relevant to radio hobbyists worldwide). It covers from beginner to beyond the Australian Advanced licence level. Could be useful for anyone into radio and electronics at any level.

I'm yet to check this book out, but the author has been running amateur study courses for many years. For more info, here's the link on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com.au/Radio-Theory-Handbook-Beginner-Advanced-ebook/dp/B01J ZOOUKC/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1470910830&sr=1-1&keywords=Radio+T heory+Handbook.+Beginner+to+Advanced.

Disclaimer: I have not read this yet, and my only connection with this book is I am interested in purchasing it when my budget permits, to have as a reference for both myself and to help other people study. I did work with the author over a decade ago as a volunteer tutor in his study program for around a year.

... It usually takes weeks to prepare an impromptu speech.
    --- MultiMail/Win32 v0.49
    * Origin: Freeway BBS - freeway.apana.org.au (432:1/101)