• apollo 18 movie

From cogniben77@VERT/TRN to All on Fri Jan 6 23:42:53 2012

saw the apollo 18 movie. though it is hard to believe what is happening to the american astronauts of apollo 18. that it was interesting
    and entertaining enough to make me watch it to the end. if anyone else seen this movie, please share your thoughts on it. especially if you are into
    space and the future.

co

---
    þ Synchronet þ Roughneck BBS - telnet://roughneckbbs.com - www.roughneckbbs.com
  • From Dreamer@VERT to cogniben77 on Sun Jan 8 12:16:21 2012
    Re: apollo 18 movie
    By: cogniben77 to All on Fri Jan 06 2012 05:42 pm

saw the apollo 18 movie. though it is hard to believe what is happening to the american astronauts of apollo 18. that it was interesting and entertaining enough to make me watch it to the end. if anyone else seen this movie, please share your thoughts on it. especially if you are into space and the future.

I thought it was very well done, kind of like a fake documentary. A coworker just seen it and we talked about it.. he didn't like it, but I think he was expecting it to be more of an action movie. I happen to like documentaries, so it sat pretty well with me.

Other than that, I think they hyped it way too much in the days leading to its release. Many people felt let down in the end.

---
    þ Synchronet þ Vertrauen þ Home of Synchronet þ telnet://vert.synchro.net
  • From The Millionaire@VERT/PARKAVE to Dreamer on Sun Jan 8 20:01:46 2012
    By: Dreamer to cogniben77 on Sun Jan 08 2012 06:16 am

saw the apollo 18 movie. though it is hard to believe what is happening to the american astronauts of apollo 18. that it was interesti and entertaining enough to make me watch it to the end. if anyone else s this movie, please share your thoughts on it. especially if you are into space and the future.

I thought it was very well done, kind of like a fake documentary. A coworke just seen it and we talked about it.. he didn't like it, but I think he was expecting it to be more of an action movie. I happen to like documentaries, it sat pretty well with me.

Other than that, I think they hyped it way too much in the days leading to i release. Many people felt let down in the end.

It wasn't a bad movie though even it was based on a true story but the one thing I didn't like about it was that it was a little lengthy for what they were trying to portray. The hype was also a little overkill as well.

$ The Millionaire $
    Park Avenue Place
    Surrey, B.C., Canada Û  Û

---
    þ Synchronet þ Park Avenue Place - parkave.synchro.net
  • From cogniben77@VERT/TRN to Dreamer on Mon Jan 9 23:28:50 2012

saw the apollo 18 movie. though it is hard to believe what
    is happening to the american astronauts of apollo 18. that it was interesting and entertaining enough to make me watch it to the end. if anyone else seen this movie, please share your thoughts on it.
    especially if you are into space and the future.

I thought it was very well done, kind of like a fake documentary. A coworker just seen it and we talked about it.. he didn't like it, but I think he was expecting it to be more of an action movie. I happen to like documentaries, so it sat pretty well with me.

Other than that, I think they hyped it way too much in the days leading to its release. Many people felt let down in the end.

---

the basic reason that many people were not into the movie of apllo 18 is because number one, they are not into fictional movies or documentaries when it comes to sci fi or space situations. as for me i been facinated with the space program, not to mention sci fi shows that really changed how we watch things on tv. even the ones that are very successful and run for seven seasons. now back to apollo 18. the movie i have to admit kept me glued to the screen till the end. as i said before i am into sci fi and
    the future and factual things like nasa and the russian space program. if i remember correctly that japan or the chinese just recently launched a manned mission to the moon. and i am not telling a story or lying about this. i
    just seen it broadcasted on the news as news or national news. i mean, the movie apollo 18 may not be factual due to the fact of alien presence in the moon rocks and craters. and the fact that the russians had landed a manned space mission to the moon before apollo 18 got there.

chris ogniben

---
    þ Synchronet þ Roughneck BBS - telnet://roughneckbbs.com - www.roughneckbbs.com
  • From Boraxman@VERT/MSRDBBS to cogniben77 on Wed Jan 11 00:56:50 2012
    Re: Re: apollo 18 movie
    By: cogniben77 to Dreamer on Mon Jan 09 2012 05:28 pm

saw the apollo 18 movie. though it is hard to believe what is happening to the american astronauts of apollo 18. that it was interesting and entertaining enough to make me watch it to the end. i anyone else seen this movie, please share your thoughts on it. especially if you are into space and the future.

I thought it was very well done, kind of like a fake documentary. A coworker just seen it and we talked about it.. he didn't like it, but I think he was expecting it to be more of an action movie. I happen to lik documentaries, so it sat pretty well with me.

Other than that, I think they hyped it way too much in the days leading t its release. Many people felt let down in the end.

---

the basic reason that many people were not into the movie of apllo 18 is because number one, they are not into fictional movies or documentaries when it comes to sci fi or space situations. as for me i been facinated with the space program, not to mention sci fi shows that really changed how we watch things on tv. even the ones that are very successful a run for seven seasons. now back to apollo 18. the movie i have to admit ke me glued to the screen till the end. as i said before i am into sci fi and the future and factual things like nasa and the russian space program. if i remember correctly that japan or the chinese just recently launched a manned mission to the moon. and i am not telling a story or lying about this. i just seen it broadcasted on the news as news or national news. i mean, the movie apollo 18 may not be factual due to the fact of alien presence in the moon rocks and craters. and the fact that the russians had landed a manned space mission to the moon before apollo 18 got there.

chris ogniben

I never heard of Japan or China going to the moon. They are looking into it, but I don't think its been done.

God knows what the Chinese want up there though.

---
    þ Synchronet þ MS & RD BBs - bbs.mozysswamp.org
  • From Dreamer@VERT to cogniben77 on Wed Jan 11 01:00:51 2012
    Re: Re: apollo 18 movie
    By: cogniben77 to Dreamer on Mon Jan 09 2012 05:28 pm

the future and factual things like nasa and the russian space program. if i remember correctly that japan or the chinese just recently launched a manned mission to the moon. and i am not telling a story or lying about this. i just seen it broadcasted on the news as news or national news. i mean, the

China does have a lunar program, but they just started it a few years ago. Manned missions aren't planned until much later. They are following about the same track that Gemini and Apollo took.

For the lunar missions, currently they are launching unmanned orbiters. An unmanned lunar rover is expected in 2013.

I was pleased when I first heard several years ago that China is getting heavily involved with space. Once they gain enough experience, it'd be nice if all three (US, Russia, China) form a consolidated space program along with private interests. I wonder how much beauracratic overhead could be overcome. :)

---