• beyonce's baby

From cogniben77@VERT/TRN to All on Mon Jan 9 23:32:52 2012

anyone following the ongoing birth of beyonce's baby girl? plus the controversy of how she and her husband spend 1.6 or 7 million to have this baby delivered in private. in a new york hospital. i definitly like to hear from others what they thing of this news.

chris

---
    þ Synchronet þ Roughneck BBS - telnet://roughneckbbs.com - www.roughneckbbs.com
  • From Boraxman@VERT/MSRDBBS to cogniben77 on Wed Jan 11 01:01:23 2012
    Re: beyonce's baby
    By: cogniben77 to All on Mon Jan 09 2012 05:32 pm

anyone following the ongoing birth of beyonce's baby girl? plu the controversy of how she and her husband spend 1.6 or 7 million to have th baby delivered in private. in a new york hospital. i definitly like to hea from others what they thing of this news.

chris

Had a look at some stories about this. Seems they inconvienienced many for thier own privacy.

If they wanted privacy, they should have had a home birth. Sure, they paid lots, but I draw the line when you exert power like this over others.

---
    þ Synchronet þ MS & RD BBs - bbs.mozysswamp.org
  • From Interloper@VERT/NORBERTB to cogniben77 on Thu Jan 19 20:45:33 2012
    On 10/01/2012 11:32 AM, cogniben77 wrote:

anyone following the ongoing birth of beyonce's baby girl? plus
    the controversy of how she and her husband spend 1.6 or 7 million to have this
    baby delivered in private. in a new york hospital. i definitly like to hear from others what they thing of this news.

chris

---
    � Synchronet � Roughneck BBS - telnet://roughneckbbs.com - www.roughneckbbs.com

Good for them? I really don't care what strangers do with their lives.

--
    Interloper
    www.kyletowns.com

---
    þ Synchronet þ Norbert BBS - norbertbbs.org
  • From cogniben77@VERT/TRN to Interloper on Wed Feb 15 23:46:20 2012
    On 10/01/2012 11:32 AM, cogniben77 wrote:

anyone following the ongoing birth of beyonce's baby girl? plus the controversy of how she and her husband spend 1.6 or 7 million to have this baby delivered in private. in a new york hospital. i
    definitly like to hear from others what they thing of this news.

chris

---
    � Synchronet � Roughneck BBS - telnet://roughneckbbs.com - www.roughneckbbs.com

Good for them? I really don't care what strangers do with their lives.

--
    Interloper
    www.kyletowns.com

---
    þ Synchronet þ Norbert BBS - norbertbbs.org

well in this case, the birth of a celebrity baby shouldn't have caused a up roar for other regular people to be denied to see their
    babies cause the husband of the star giving birth forked over millions to shut down an entire ward of the hospital for the birth of the baby in private. i know for sure if i was a parent of a child i would be unhappy to hear someone at the hospital tell me that you cant' go in to see your baby because beyonce is giving birth to her baby.

chris

---
    þ Synchronet þ Roughneck BBS - telnet://roughneckbbs.com - www.roughneckbbs.com