• The Orville

From Nightfox@VERT/DIGDIST to All on Thu Dec 14 20:33:04 2017
    Just curious if anyone else has been watching The Orville. I thought the season finale last week was somewhat similar to a Star Trek: Voyager episode, and I also noticed Brannon Braga was in the credits as the producer - He worked on a lot of Star Trek stuff. And I've heard there are many people from Star Trek who are now involved in The Orville (a few episodes ago, I noticed Robert Picardo in one of the Orville episodes - Robert Picardo played the doctor on Voyager).

Nightfox

---
    þ Synchronet þ Digital Distortion: digitaldistortionbbs.com
  • From Ennev@VERT/MTLGEEK to Nightfox on Fri Dec 15 02:44:36 2017
    Nightfox <nightfox@VERT/DIGDIST> wrote:
    Just curious if anyone else has been watching The Orville. I thought the season finale last week was somewhat similar to a Star Trek: Voyager episode, and I also noticed Brannon Braga was in the credits as the producer - He worked
    on a lot of Star Trek stuff. And I've heard there are many people from Star Trek who are now involved in The Orville (a few episodes ago, I noticed Robert
    Picardo in one of the Orville episodes - Robert Picardo played the doctor on Voyager).

I hear I lot or people from Star Trek where and will be involved in this
    show. It got already renewed for a second season.

I find it entertaining. Definitely like to watch it.

---
    þ Synchronet þ MtlGeek - Geeks in Montreal - http://mtlgeek.com/ -
  • From MRO@VERT/BBSESINF to Ennev on Fri Dec 15 07:31:34 2017
    Re: Re: The Orville
    By: Ennev to Nightfox on Thu Dec 14 2017 06:44 pm

on Voyager).

I hear I lot or people from Star Trek where and will be involved in this show. It got already renewed for a second season.

I find it entertaining. Definitely like to watch it.

it's entertaining and they stories are well done. it's light hearted but has a message for the most part.

the startrek show i skimmed through and i never thought about it again.
    i'm pleasantly surprised.

---
    þ Synchronet þ ::: BBSES.info - free BBS services :::