• Bionic Six

From Lupine Furmen@VERT/FURFOL to All on Mon Apr 20 09:05:12 2020
    Does anyone know where I might find DVD's of the old 80's cartoon "Bionic Six"? I looked on Amizon but no joy. And the episodes on YouTube are such a low quality it's not even funny, even though they CLAIM to be "High Quality HD" plus they are VERY poorly cropped; cutting off on all 4 sides of the video.

I would love to be able to get DVD's/Blu Ray's of all the cartoons I grew up with back in the 70's and 80's.
    -+-

Lupine Furmen
    -Dallas Vinson
    Furmens Folly (FIDO 1:123/257) - telnet: furmenservices.net:23
    SSH: furmenservices.net:23222
    Before the Web - telnet: furmenservices.net:23232
    Legends of Yesteryear (FIDO 1:123/256) - telnet: furmenservices.net:23322
    Sound Source ]|[ - telnet: furmenservices.net:2323

Dallas

... Variables won`t; constants aren`t.

---
    þ Synchronet þ Furmen's Folly - furmenservices.net:23
  • From Arelor@VERT to Lupine Furmen on Mon Apr 20 19:47:09 2020
    Re: Bionic Six
    By: Lupine Furmen to All on Mon Apr 20 2020 04:05 am

Does anyone know where I might find DVD's of the old 80's cartoon "Bionic Six"? I looked on Amizon but no joy. And the episodes on YouTube are such a low quality it's not even funny, even though they CLAIM to be "High Quality HD" plus they are VERY poorly cropped; cutting off on all 4 sides of the video.

I usually search for those things at oldies.com. But then, oldies.com is the place for searching for the reall old stuff (50s, 40s, 30s or even earlier). So far it does not look like they have the series you ask for.

---
    þ Synchronet þ Vertrauen þ Home of Synchronet þ [vert/cvs/bbs].synchro.net
  • From Dumas Walker@VERT/CAPCITY2 to LUPINE FURMEN on Mon Apr 20 20:04:00 2020
    I would love to be able to get DVD's/Blu Ray's of all the cartoons I grew up with back in the 70's and 80's.

A lot of the ones I grew up watching in the 1970's are actually from long before that. :) I have tried getting as much of the Looney Tunes/Merry Melodies, Popeye, and Woody Woodpecker cartoons I can.

* SLMR 2.1a * He's dead Jim. Grab his tricorder. I'll get his wallet.

---
    þ Synchronet þ CAPCITY2 * capcity2.synchro.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/Rlogin/HTTP