• Exibition hockey ducks v kings in so cal

From Matt Munson@VERT/INLANDUT to All on Sun Jun 3 16:36:06 2012
    Hello everybody.

There will be an exhibition game locally in Ontario, California for our regions NHL teams the Anaheim Ducks and the Stanley Cup finalists the Los Angeles Kings. The arena will be divided in a Kings and a Ducks section as well.

October 6 at 7pm will be when this pre-season game happens. Tickets on sale June 15th at axs.com

Matt

... Jesus Saves! by using double coupons and shopping wisely

---
    þ Synchronet þ Inland Utopia - inlandutopia.etowns.org
  • From cogniben77@VERT/TRN to Matt Munson on Wed Jun 20 00:34:29 2012
    Hello everybody.

There will be an exhibition game locally in Ontario, California for our regions NHL teams the Anaheim Ducks and the Stanley Cup finalists the Los Angeles Kings. The arena will be divided in a Kings and a Ducks section as well.
    October 6 at 7pm will be when this pre-season game happens. Tickets on sale June 15th at axs.com
    Matt

... Jesus Saves! by using double coupons and shopping wisely

---
    þ Synchronet þ Inland Utopia - inlandutopia.etowns.org

well as a new jersey devils fan you can understand why i am not to thrilled about this event. since when this message was posted, and i replied to it that the los angeles kings have beaten the new jersey devils in the stanley cup finals in 6 games. so kings won the cup and life moves on. which brings up another topic. for all them people that are sports fans and are considered to be die hard fans. sure it makes me happy to when local teams where i am from win. of course, i live in the southern parts of new jersey
    and root only for the devils hockey team franchise or organization. i used to care about basketball, but, the nj nets are moving to brooklyn. and i don't see many new jerseyens protesting or trying to stop the move. so sports to me is kind of like something to watch on a night that there is nothing else on to watch that night. so don't be surprised or shocked that i state that i am proud of the teams i do root for, which are the eagles, flyers, and nj devils instead of the new york teams. i could care less about the new york teams. i do have a friend though who went to some of the stanley cup finals when they played in newark nj when the devils played home games. my friend first name paul sure was at the time excited and living the good life by going to them games. i guess the saying is true that being at a game live is way better
    than to watch it on a screen at home. i will end here.

chris

---
    þ Synchronet þ Roughneck BBS - telnet://roughneckbbs.com - http://roughneckbbs.com