• Re

From Beta@VERT to All on Sat Nov 17 09:12:57 2001
    <Amcleod> wrote in message news:1273...
    I'm only asking out of curiosity:

Several years ago, I wrote a BAJA ditty that rewarded users for posting messages. It would award 5K credits per post (each SyncOp could change
    the
    amount) and every time you saved a message, you would see a little message advising you that you had been rewarded. If you uploaded a REP-packet,
    when
    the messages were unpacked/tossed, you would see a little progress-bar in
    "..."
    fashion, expanding to the right, one "." per message. Then you would get
    a
    message saying you had been given XXX credits (depending on the number of messages in the REP-packet).

I used this on The ANJO BBS back before it died, and I know that several other BBS's out there adopted it and used it as well. Alas, the majority
    of
    these (actually, ALL, I think) boards have now gone the way of The ANJO
    BBS as well.
    Anyway, my question is, does anybody know if this little BAJA proggy
    exists
    today? Sitting in a BAJA collection in someone's File-base? Or on one of TommyKnocker's Synchronet CD's or something?

The reason I have described it so carefully is because I can't actually remember the NAME of the file/archive, and in any case I think most people re-named it to suit their taste. But if anyone knows of it, I'd like to
    hear
    from them.

Alas, I do not know where my Sync CD is anymore... :~( How ever, if I do
    ever find the CD I most definately will look for it, as well, I think I will contact UCD and ask him if he has it in the archives somewhere....

Beta

---
    þ Synchronet þ Vertrauen þ Home of Synchronet þ [vert/cvs/bbs].synchro.net