• TWO ISSUES I am having

From plt@VERT/SBBSVA to All on Sat May 22 03:17:25 2021
    Hello

There is two issues that I am having with the current version of SBBS running under Linux.

1. I am running two different bbs systems sbbs1:275/201.0 and the current version of Cnet bbs 1:275/201.30. When sending areafix request to SBBS it's not deleted all the messages or files afer it processed. It keeps re-processing the same area fix over and over again. The author of Cnet told me to check the FTN directory, and after look at it he was correct.

2. After deleting a message and loging in as a regular user the message still show up in the message list.

Thanks
    Plt

---
    þ Synchronet þ sbbs.dynu.net 2025
  • From Digital Man@VERT to plt on Sat May 22 01:14:53 2021
    Re: TWO ISSUES I am having
    By: plt to All on Fri May 21 2021 08:17 pm

Hello

There is two issues that I am having with the current version of SBBS running under Linux.

1. I am running two different bbs systems sbbs1:275/201.0 and the current version of Cnet bbs 1:275/201.30. When sending areafix request to SBBS it's not deleted all the messages or files afer it processed. It keeps re-processing the same area fix over and over again. The author of Cnet told me to check the FTN directory, and after look at it he was correct.

Set echocfg->NetMail Settings->Delete Processed NetMail to "Yes".

2. After deleting a message and loging in as a regular user the message still show up in the message list.

Fixed in msglist.js
    --
    digital man

Sling Blade quote #18:
    Karl Childers: Some folks call it Hell, I call it Hades.
    Norco, CA WX: 65.4øF, 42.0% humidity, 0 mph N wind, 0.00 inches rain/24hrs
    ---
    þ Synchronet þ Vertrauen þ Home of Synchronet þ [vert/cvs/bbs].synchro.net
  • From plt@VERT/SBBSVA to Digital Man on Sun May 23 05:47:04 2021
    By: Digital Man to plt on Fri May 21 2021 18:14:53

By: plt to All on Fri May 21 2021 08:17 pm

Hello

1. I am running two different bbs systems sbbs1:275/201.0 and the current version of Cnet bbs 1:275/201.30. When sending
    areafix
    request to SBBS it's not deleted all the messages or files afer it processed. It keeps re-processing the same area fix over
    and
    over again. The author of Cnet told me to check the FTN directory, and after look at it he was correct.

Set echocfg->NetMail Settings->Delete Processed NetMail to "Yes".

Fixed in msglist.js

Thank you

---
    þ Synchronet þ sbbs.dynu.net 2025