• Rebel Kingdom

From Dumas Walker@21:1/175 to ALL on Sun Jul 14 08:19:00 2024
    I have a question about this game. At the end of every turn, I lose
    soliders to poor morale. Is the key to fixing this to buy a brothel, or is there some other factor that raises/lowers morale?

Also, at the end of the game, there is an ad for a companion door called
    Island Empires. Has anyone ever seen that one, or did it turn out to be vaporware?

Thanks!

* SLMR 2.1a * Isn't this where....
    --- SBBSecho 3.20-Linux
    * Origin: capitolcityonline.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/HTTP (21:1/175)
  • From Shurato@21:2/148 to Dumas Walker on Thu Jul 18 05:02:00 2024

I have a question about this game. At the end of every turn, I lose soliders to poor morale. Is the key to fixing this to buy a brothel, or is there some other factor that raises/lowers morale?

Also, at the end of the game, there is an ad for a companion door called Island Empires. Has anyone ever seen that one, or did it turn out to be vaporware?

Its on my bbs, though you'll probably want to set up the advanced file area
    for better searching and navigation instead of the simplified basic area navigation. I think its IE122.zip or something like that... Just do a
    keyword search for Island Empires.

--
    Shurato, Sysop Shurato's Heavenly Sphere (ssh, telnet, pop3, ftp,nntp,
    ,wss) (Ports 22,23,110,21,119,8080) (ssh login 'bbs' pass 'shsbbs').

*** THE READER V4.50 [freeware]
    ---
    * Origin: Shurato's Heavenly Sphere telnet://shsbbs.net (21:2/148)
  • From Dumas Walker@21:1/175 to SHURATO on Thu Jul 18 08:19:00 2024
    Also, at the end of the game, there is an ad for a companion door called Island Empires. Has anyone ever seen that one, or did it turn out to be vaporware?

Its on my bbs, though you'll probably want to set up the advanced file area for better searching and navigation instead of the simplified basic area navigation. I think its IE122.zip or something like that... Just do a keyword search for Island Empires.

Thanks! I will look for it.

* SLMR 2.1a * "Cool! I broke his brain!" - Bart on Principal Skinner
    --- SBBSecho 3.20-Linux
    * Origin: capitolcityonline.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/HTTP (21:1/175)