• Re: [EchoIRLP] The Amateur Radio Parity Act needs your help!

From 'Tony Langdon' echoirlp@freeway.apa@432:1/101 to 'B-T-M' b-t-m@prodigy.net on Wed Oct 12 13:56:00 2016
    --EH4vObhL2oT-30iiP5GLedq-H97nmIm-YqvxRaG
    Content-Type: text/plain
    Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

'B-T-M' b-t-m@prodigy.net [EchoIRLP] wrote to EchoIRLP@yahoogroups.com <=-

Hello fellow Hams! The ARRL is looking for your help in helping to get the Amateur Radio Parity Act passed. Time is of the essence. I know
    we are all distracted this time of year, and there is a lot of noise about the upcoming election, but please take a few moments and make
    your voice heard! You can help by visiting this page, entering your
    zip code to contact your Senators:

Please keep in mind this is an international mailing list with a specific focus (EchoIRLP). While relevant to amateur radio in this instance, US politics are off topic for the list.

.... But I did read the docs, I just didn't understand them!
    --- MultiMail/Win32 v0.49
    --- Synchronet 3.16c-Linux ListGate 1.3
    * Freeway BBS - Bendigo, Victoria, Australia - telnet://freeway.apana.org.au

--EH4vObhL2oT-30iiP5GLedq-H97nmIm-YqvxRaG
    Content-Type: text/html; charset=US-ASCII

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/strict.dtd">
    <html>
    <head>
    </head>

<body style="background-color: #fff;">
    <span style="display:none">&nbsp;</span>

<!--~-|**|PrettyHtmlStartT|**|-~-->
    <div id="ygrp-mlmsg" style="position:relative;">
    <div id="ygrp-msg" style="z-index: 1;">
    <!--~-|**|PrettyHtmlEndT|**|-~-->

<div id="ygrp-text" >

<p>-=&gt; &#39;B-T-M&#39; b-t-m@prodigy.net [EchoIRLP] wrote to EchoIRLP@yahoogroups.com &lt;=-<br>

&#39;b[&gt; Hello fellow Hams! The ARRL is looking for your help in helping to
    get<br>
    &#39;b[&gt; the Amateur Radio Parity Act passed. Time is of the essence. I know<br>
    &#39;b[&gt; we are all distracted this
  • From 'Tony Langdon' echoirlp@freeway.apa@432:1/101 to 'B-T-M' b-t-m@prodigy.net on Wed Oct 12 13:56:00 2016
    --slWQCjVrpgx1BaiqHqxLOPtBcaFHQ4qIqNh14Dt
    Content-Type: text/plain

'B-T-M' b-t-m@prodigy.net [EchoIRLP] wrote to EchoIRLP@yahoogroups.com <=-

Hello fellow Hams! The ARRL is looking for your help in helping to get the Amateur Radio Parity Act passed. Time is of the essence. I know
    we are all distracted this time of year, and there is a lot of noise about the upcoming election, but please take a few moments and make
    your voice heard! You can help by visiting this page, entering your
    zip code to contact your Senators:

Please keep in mind this is an international mailing list with a specific focus (EchoIRLP). While relevant to amateur radio in this instance, US politics are off topic for the list.

.... But I did read the docs, I just didn't understand them!
    --- MultiMail/Win32 v0.49
    --- Synchronet 3.16c-Linux ListGate 1.3
    * Freeway BBS - Bendigo, Victoria, Australia - telnet://freeway.apana.org.au

--slWQCjVrpgx1BaiqHqxLOPtBcaFHQ4qIqNh14Dt
    Content-Type: text/html; charset=US-ASCII

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/strict.dtd">
    <html>
    <head>
    </head>

<body style="background-color: #fff;">
    <span style="display:none">&nbsp;</span>

<!--~-|**|PrettyHtmlStartT|**|-~-->
    <div id="ygrp-mlmsg" style="position:relative;">
    <div id="ygrp-msg" style="z-index: 1;">
    <!--~-|**|PrettyHtmlEndT|**|-~-->

<div id="ygrp-text" >

<p>-=&gt; &#39;B-T-M&#39; b-t-m@prodigy.net [EchoIRLP] wrote to EchoIRLP@yahoogroups.com &lt;=-<br>

&#39;b[&gt; Hello fellow Hams! The ARRL is looking for your help in helping to
    get<br>
    &#39;b[&gt; the Amateur Radio Parity Act passed. Time is of the essence. I know<br>
    &#39;b[&gt; we are all distracted this